- Create, Manipulate, and Understand Blocks and W Blocks
- Use and setup Layouts (Page Setup)
- Use Model Space and Paper Space Effectively (MS and PS)
- Edit, Manipulate, and Create View ports
- Edit Dimension Style and Understand Architectural Dimensions
South Carolina State Standards covered or included in this Unit
UNIT G: DEMONSTRATING CAD-SPECIFIC SKILLS
1. Use the graphical user interface.
2. Create, retrieve, edit, and use symbol libraries.
3. Use inquiry commands to extract drawing data (list distance and area).
4. Control entity properties.
5. Plot/Print drawing to appropriate scale.
UNIT H: DEMONSTRATING BASIC SKILLS TO PRODUCE 3-D DRAWINGS
1. Create 3-D architectural drawings.