- What is STEM & Why?
- Curriculum Development Workshops
- Drone Part 107 Training and Support
- School and District Drone Policy
- Career & Technology Education, Why Doesn't It Sell Itself?
- Assessment made for Instruction
- Administration, Evaluations, & Observations - We want change but expect to see the same things
- How do you measure your goals, and how often?
- CRM (Crew Resource Management) - Not Just for Aviation
- Let’s Welcome the Jetson’s - Smart Phones, Watches, Automation, Robotics, AI, Oh My!
- Assessment Tips & Tricks: work smarter not harder
- Community, School, and Class Collaboration Workshops
- What is 3D Printing & Why?
- Drones in Education - (Drone Technology-Unmanned Air Systems 1 & 2)
- Lose Control - What is more important, to control the learning or the classroom?
- Where are we Going? - It’s always been said, it is hard to get somewhere if you don’t know where you are going.
- If we all come from different places, can we really arrive at the same place at the same time?
- Data Collection - Pre-Test & Post-Test
- Problems in Education, from an Outsider Who Somehow Made it In
- Specific Product or Customized Educational 3D Printer Training
Project Lead the Way’s on-going training for South Carolina and North Carolina teachers
South Carolina Education & Business Summit Presenter
Beaufort County School District’s Best Practices Day and Summer Institute Presenter
Oconee County School District Professional Development Trainer
Beaufort County Curriculum and Leadership Team Lead Teacher for Project Lead the Way
“What is STEM & Why?" workshop created and presented for Discovery Education
AST - Tegucigalpa (3 Year STEM Consulting and Curriculum Dev.)
AASSA Conference - Drone Technology & 3D Printing (Brazil 2021)
Former successful small business owner
Various professional career connections and experience outside of education
Certified Global Career Development Facilitator
South Carolina Master Teacher for Architectural Design,
Mechanical Design, and Project Lead the Way
Business and Industry Partnership guru
FAA Part 107 Certified Remote Pilot
Director of Curriculum Development for CrossFlight Sky Solutions
COO at CrossFlight Sky Solutions
CEO of Drone Education Magazine 2021