Module Goals: By the end of this module you should be capable of:
- Recognizing architectural line types
- Creating neat and legible lettering for architectural and engineering drawing
Use the resources below to gain an understanding of architectural line types and lettering. Refer back to these resources as needed to complete the assignments given and to help you in future units.
Click on the view this study set in the bottom left hand corner of the Quizlet cards below to go to their site and find other ways to study these words.
South Carolina State Standards covered or included in this Unit
UNIT B: DEMONSTRATING FREEHAND SKETCHING SKILLS
6. Draw freehand technical lettering.
UNIT C: DEMONSTRATING BASIC DESIGN TECHNIQUES (STANDARD AND METRIC)
7. Draw line symbols using alphabet of lines.
UNIT D: DEMONSTRATING PRELIMINARY FREEHAND LAYOUT SKILLS
4. Hand-letter drawings (letters and numbers).